[Vision2020] Googling Myself

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 10 12:02:24 PDT 2006

Yeak.  OK, Nils.

But . . .

Are you a Republican state senator of South Dakota?
http://legis.state.sd.us/sessions/2005/mbrdt549.htm
Tom Hansen is.

Are you the PAC-10 Commissioner?
http://www.pac-10.org/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120703aae.html
Tom Hansen is.

Are you an acoustic guitarist form Charlottesville who also volunteers for
the Peace Corps?
http://www.geocities.com/AcousticCharlottesville/Bios/tomhansen.html
Tom Hansen is.

Are you a sophomore place-kicker for the Purdue Boilermakers football team?
http://purduesports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hansen_tom01.html
Tom Hansen is.

Are you a sports anchor for an NBC news affiliate in Minnesota?
http://www.kbjr.com/NewsTeam/bio.aspx?bioID=67
Tom Hansen is.

Are you in the Foosball Hall of Fame?
http://www.insidefoos.com/node/59
Tom Hansen is.

Are you a well-known Hollywood set designer?
http://www.mrtomhansen.com/
Tom Hansen is.

I also received some rather interesting, and very "complimentary", responses
from some porn sites.  Suffice it to say that "Home of the Whopper" DID NOT
originate from Burger King.

Yes.  Tom Hansen is all that . . . and more.  And it's only Monday.

Now, I know that many of you are simply "chomping at the bit" for your
opportunity to add to the "Tom Hansen is" List.  Heck.  I can almost hear
you breaking chairs and doors to get to your keyboards.  I will not keep you
waiting any longer, as I am also eager to read your responses, especially
those of you whose vocabulary is restricted to mono-syllable, four-letter
words.

Have at it, guys.

The Other Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho