[Vision2020] French restaurant

Daniel Bakken loonboy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:48:24 PDT 2006

Mr. Nielsen,

I don't see how you can call resting on Sunday "superstition".
Observing the Sabbath by not working has nothing in common with black
cats and astrology. It has nothing to do with Doug Wilson and
everything to do with being a practicing Christian. As I understand
it, non-essential businesses were closed on Sundays in this country
until the 1960's.  I suppose Orthodox Jews in Moscow who also observe
a day of rest must be taking orders from Doug Wilson.

Daniel Bakken