[Vision2020] Blink Blink....

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Sun Jul 9 06:08:18 PDT 2006

I assume, since you found it while dumpster diving, you were having dinner
at the time.  Also, since you were in the dumpster outside the WSU
Veterinarian College, you must prefer to dine on animal waste so I wouldn't
worry about much about contracting any diseases when you eat your hampster.
You have likely built up an immunity to them already.

Too bad you didn't eat it yourself, when you found it.  At least then you
would have a little bit of brain in your body.  Oh, and don't worry about
the relativity thing, I am positive we are not related.

Dick S.