[Vision2020] Blink Blink....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 23:48:46 PDT 2006

On 7/8/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

> Why in the world would I want it back?  It has only been since I gave it up
> that you make any sense to me what-so-ever!

I don't know, Dick.  I'd be panicked.  I fed the cortex to my guinea
pig (should I worry about Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease?),  and it
immediately glanced up at me and asked why Einstein hadn't noticed his
obvious error in formulating his Special Theory of Relativity.

Then it went back to eating its own poop.  :-)

--
http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

"Aren't people absurd! They never use the freedoms they do have, but
demand those they don't have; they have freedom of thought, they
demand freedom of speech." -- Søren Kierkegaard