[Vision2020] Blink Blink....

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Sat Jul 8 17:47:16 PDT 2006

Hey Tony,

Welcome back...

I don't know about Joan and the NRA but I have decided against the gender reassignment and opted instead for a lobotomy.  I figure that will help me understand some of the people in the venom better.  You know, like tom and Chas and Gier, oh yeah... wouldn't want to leave J Fony out...:)

Good to see you back.

Dick S.