[Vision2020] Blink Blink....

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Jul 8 11:21:10 PDT 2006

What the......  Where the hell've I been?  Last I remember, I was stumbling through a netherworld of viruses and slug-like AOL speed.  Now I awake in a world free of viruses, protected by the gallant and brave, Sir Norten.  No longer tethered to Earth by one cable or another, I float free on a clearwire.

S'anyway, what's the hot topic, fellow Netfreaks?  North Korea and their latest acting out?

Has Joan become a born-again Christian and joined the N.R.A.?

Has RVcowboy scheduled gender reassignment surgery?

Chortle, chortle.

-- Tony