[Vision2020] RE: Continuing "The Ramadi Hell Hole"

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 7 18:52:11 PDT 2006

David,

I hardly see the connection between the ground in Lapwai and the topic of
the thread.  I do believe Lapwai is in the continental U.S., right?

As for the tribes ever reclaiming all of America, good luck, I don't see how
you could screw it up any worse than most.  I do believe it is a rather
unrealistic dream however.

Do you know Rick and Susan Carlin?  Rick is my cousin.

Dick S..