[Vision2020] Daniel Foucachon/Shooting Games/Doug Wilson

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:19:06 PDT 2006

Well, ok...but the AR15's are not classified as "hunting rifles" and I don't
believe they need to be allowed around children or in the community....my
opinion.  Yeah, I realize Mr. Cernick lives out by Troy, but still my
arguement stands.

As far as proof of Sitler's access to them - a picture was shown with Sitler
holding one of those weapons on a fellow NSA'er who was holding a handgun on
him.  What mroe proof do you want?

"Just 'cause ye're paranoid donnea mean they arenea after ye."

J  :]