[Vision2020] Daniel Foucachon/Shooting Games/Doug Wilson

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:20:36 PDT 2006

This all reminds me of the Simpson's episode when Homer, at least for one
show, became a gun nut.  Putting out the lights by shooting them out, etc.
A classic line as Homer attempted to buy a gun and was informed there was a
3 day waiting period:  "Three days!  Doh!  But I'm mad now!"   Carl Westberg
Jr.