[Vision2020] Daniel Foucachon/Shooting Games/Doug Wilson

l l fortomhansen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 15:11:10 PDT 2006

  I am concerned about the following post on a blog owned by Daniel Foucachon:

  http://www.foucachon.com/

  Also at www.lyonministries.com

  These people are playing "shooting games" with real guns, and doing so in the area.  Doug Wilson is also in these pictures.

  Please don't let Vision2020 spill over into bloodshed: Please be warned about Daniel Foucachon.  Thank you.
    from: www.foucachon.com  Tuesday, July 04, 2006    4th of July!!
  I took part in a shooting competition at the Cernik's this morning. It was a lot of fun even though I didn't do all that well. (I did hit the paper every time except for once, and hit two in the black) but not enough to win anything

  The Herold's are the one's who won everything today. George hit 6 in the center with a 30/06, and Anne (Annie Oakley) hit 4. (I think she was using 30/06 as well). Congratulations to them!!

  Here are a few pics.

  HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!