[Vision2020] Fwd: Great safety tip

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 15:39:55 PDT 2006

I don't know how that helps, car alarms just makes people mad. I would  wait quietly in the closet. When he opens the closet door, scream "BOO!"

  _DJA

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Such a good idea!  I'll be passing that one along to family & friends.
  Ellen A. Roskovich

---------------------------------
  From: Tom Trail <ttrail at moscow.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Fwd: Great safety tip
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:56:32 -0700

      blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li  {padding-top:0;padding-bottom:0;}      Visionaries
  Here’s a great tip from a friend who is a neighborhood watch coordinator:
Keep  your car keys on the night stand next to your bed at night.  If  someone tries to break into your house, or if you hear a  suspicious noise outside your house, just press the panic alarm on your  car.

It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and  keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with  the button on the key chain. This "alarm" costs you nothing and the  results are an effective way to chase away would-be intruders.

TRAVELERS:  This tactic will work to drive away intruders to your motel room if  your room happens to be adjacent to your parked car!

---------------------------------
    Open multiple messages at once with the all new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

--

  Dr. Tom Trail
International Trails
e mail ttrail at moscow.com