[Vision2020] Re: Great Exegesis

B. J. Swanson bjswan at moscow.com
Wed Jul 5 17:12:59 PDT 2006

Rvrcowboy, Chasuk & Others,

How about when you get your 10 pages of research succinctly boiled down
that you share it OFFLINE with Chas and maybe Chas will respond back to
you the same way?

B. J. Swanson

--------------------------

Chas,

You will get your answer in due time.  First my computer was in the shop
for
nearly two weeks (the time I originally had set aside to do my research)
and
then my family went on vacation for ten days and we brought two of our
grandchildren home with us.  We have a wedding planned at our house on the
8th of this month.  I am sorry these things have taken priority over you
but
that's just the way it is.

I have nearly ten pages of research already done on this but have not had
time to bring it all together into one succinct piece.  You will just have
to wait your time.  I am sure that will be hard for you but, until then,
you
will just have to be continue to "be disappointed" in me.

I will try my hardest not to let that bother me.

Dick S.