[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Fireworks(just black cats and stuff)

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 5 14:07:23 PDT 2006

I don't like them either. We have an old horse in the front yard. She was scared and running into the fense. At my daughter place in Orofino  her horse was scared and stepped on her foot. She took off work today to have it x-rayed. The fire works there stared a fire. I believe any thing that goes in the air is ilegal and ordinances should be enforced. Stick with small fire crackers. Go see the city fireworks display. Stay legal, stay safe.

Roger