[Vision2020] A New Witch Hunt

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Jul 5 08:40:48 PDT 2006

Debi writes:

"Wicca does not have a Central Authority, it does not have Pastors,
Preachers, or Popes.  It doesn't seek converts, doesn't proselytize, doesn't
reject other religions as non-valid."

Holy Jesus!  Are you daring to say that a person can be religious,
spiritual, kind, loving, concerned about humankind/animalkind etc without an
organized church to provide detailed instruction and to suck away their
money?

I am sorry but your egregiously perverted view has now placed you among
other major perverts of the past:  Buddha, Confucius, Christ, Plato,
Aristotle, Bertrand Russell, Jean Paul Sartre, etc.

Why, if what you say has any truth at all, then a whole lot of egomaniacal,
megalomaniacal, and/or just uncritically dumb parasites would be instantly
unemployed.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com