[Vision2020] lets hear it for dictionary's

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue Jul 4 21:02:02 PDT 2006

Gary Writes:

I do have one question for you and that would be why do you care even the
littlest bit about my opinion of your mental health or if I think your
motives are pure? Everyone's entitled to their own obsessions and delusions.
They're probably the only things we truly own, might just as well enjoy
them.

Me:

Many have noted what they see to be a very hypocritical method from you.
You are bent on defending Christ Church in a very aggressive way regardless
of the topic or who it is who is raising a concern.  You thus find it
important to defend Dale against charges of slander, as well as defending
yourself.  And yet, if you were less biased in your method, and more zealous
for truth and the reputation of others generally, it would seem that you
have far more interesting and important opportunities right before you; and
I figured Wilson's accusations against me might have been one of those fine
opportunities.  This was my purpose in bringing this up; my point was
primarily illustrative and argumentative.  Although I don't want folks to
think I'm insane, I think I've given up on procuring a just assessment from
you; it would still be nice to be your friend, but it seems like my morality
or sanity might not be any wall against that.  Besides, if you did assess me
to be in danger of mental or moral problems, you don't seem to be one to
offer the needed empathy and caring (i.e. love) to be of much help.

Thanks

Michael