[Vision2020] Sports

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jul 4 10:36:41 PDT 2006

Joan,

One of the most enraging aspects of the Sitler case is that no responsible person in charge has seemed to consider the research which relates the probability of successful treatment to the number of acts committed before treatment commences.

Interested parties can Google for information relating to this subject but the bottom line in general is:  The greater the number of pre-treatment acts of sexual abuse by the molester, the lower the probability of success of the treatment.  If the victims are small children, the probability of success is then even less, if not miniscule.

Thanks to Cultmaster Wilson for building a system which attracts, incubates, and makes more probable these kind of acts.  Note to loving parents:  You now have extra cause for alarm about sexual pedophilic predators in your community.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com