[Vision2020] Sports

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Mon Jul 3 23:10:06 PDT 2006

On Jul 3, 2006, at 8:24 PM, Michael wrote:

> What happened to our Kirk friends?  Somebody write a post on Sitler.
> I’m getting lonely around here without all that loving Christian
> fellowship.
>
> Michael

Boy, I'm really enjoying the Tour de France this year.  How about you?
Now that seven-time winner Lance Armstrong has retired, who will wear
the yellow jersey?  Who will be the king of the mountains?  Oh, how
exciting this is!  Best of all, the Tour de France is taking place
6,000 miles away from Moscow, Idaho, where, three times a week, Steven
James Sitler, serial child molester, is released unaccompanied from the
Latah County Jail to drive himself to his court-ordered therapy
sessions.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com