[Vision2020] Moscow Ordinance 2002-13 aka The "Topless" Ordinance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 4 07:24:10 PDT 2006

No, Arnold -

It is not that our current city council agrees with the topless ordinance.
They simply realize that it would be a waste of the city council's time and
efforts to go through the entire process merely to have it removed.  That is
the same reason why there are some peculiar laws still on the books in
various jurisdictions of our country.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)

  _____