[Vision2020] My Pictures

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 3 09:11:00 PDT 2006

Daniel,

You don't mind that your pictures are on Dale's website. Dale's website slanders me. The implication is that you don't respect me, which is strange since we've never even met!

--
Joe Campbell

---- Daniel Foucachon <daniel at lyonministries.com> wrote:

I want to clarify something. I don't mind people using my pictures. I like
seeing them used, and am blessed when others are blessed by them. If someone
wanted to use one of my pictures on a "The Beautiful Palouse" site, I would
be more than glad for them to use it, though I would appreciate if they
asked first.

But I don't want my pictures used on sites that slander places or people
that I respect.