[Vision2020] My Pictures

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Jul 1 13:00:28 PDT 2006

Gary,

I was referring to your usual accusation that posters are hyperventilating,
not suggesting that you would start hyperventilating. I'm not sure what
"previous exchanges" you are referring to.

Your Friend,

Michael

Michael & Daniel, Imagine my surprise at being newly elevated to the lofty
level of "friend" after some of our previous exchanges. I really don't know
what to attribute the honor to other then, perhaps, the much decried
serrated sarcasm. I had not intended to post on this subject but, since I
have been conjured via the use of my name, please allow me  to
"hyperventilate unreasonably."

The solution seems clear. Daniel, you must take one for the team. Since
hansen does not seem to be able to differentiate between one Kirk member and
the next, (this being explained as a variation on the all cats are black in
the dark theorem) allow him unrestricted use of the material he has already
misappropriated in exchange for the material Dale has been utilizing on his
site. This should make all parties exquisitely happy and take away any
possible avenue for complaint for any and all involved parties. I know it
will be painful to see your fine work pitifully bastardized in the
amateurish manner that it has been over at 'not on the palouse not never'
but at least this matter can be laid to rest and an agreement can be reached
to respect copyright notices from this point forward. (pant, pant. I find
myself breathless and can determine no logical reason. Curious.) Michael,
feel free to utilize my lack of reason any old time. Its what friends are
for. Daniel, it's a pleasure to have made your recent acquaintance and I
hope future conversation does not take place in such an awkward format or
under the limitation of V2020 silliness and rancor.

G. Crabtree