[Vision2020] One more WalMart thing . . .

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 31 10:46:20 PST 2006

Perfesser Campbell, Looks to me like a case of if you can't make a coherent argument, make an incoherent fuss. In the post that seems to have driven you around the bend, I didn't offer much by way of opinion and the facts I mentioned are incontrovertible. There ARE in fact many towns with & without Wal-Marts. If my writing style puts a burr under your saddle that's one thing, but hurling invective and insult is hardly responding in kind. In fact, to me, it seems like the response of a 6 year old. As to your "testing" please feel free to have at it. I really don't feel compelled to make any kind of a grade in your class.

gc