[Vision2020] One more WalMart thing . . .

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jan 31 09:27:19 PST 2006

Joe says:

"I tend to treat people the same way that they treat me."

Sounds unpatriotically Kantian to me.  We still are at war with Germany, aren't we?

You are hereby sentenced to recite the Pledge of Allegiance lead by super-patriot Donovan Arnold each morning when you arise and every hour thereafter until you are cleansed of all thoughts originating with non-American thinkers and particularly cleansed of Wittgensteinian thoughts.  Do not even think of omitting the phrase "Under God!!!!!" or you will be revealing yourself as totally anti-American and morally bankrupt.

The most vile intolerista ever,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

Note to Donovan and Dale "King of the Comb-Overs" Courtney:  Irony is present above in not small quantities.