[Vision2020] Thank You

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 31 06:45:19 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

I would like to express my appreciation to Mayor Chaney and the members of
our city council for standing their ground and assuming the initiative in
what I hope will be a regular activity at city council sessions.

As much I strongly believe in, and fervently support, the words of the
Pledge of Allegiance, the heart-felt rendering (although not quite Jim
Nabors quality) of "America the Beautiful" by our city council and led by
John Dickinson, made me proud to be a citizen of this beautiful community.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/America_The_Beautiful.mp3

It was needed and very much appreciated.

Thank you, Councilman Dickinson.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

A Veteran

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.