[Vision2020] Re: Joan and her arguments against a

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Mon Jan 30 15:49:49 PST 2006

Mike writes:

> Joan:
> I love you.
> Go to the penalty box for two posts or until you can stick to the
> issues and not say nasty personal things about other correspondents,
> whichever comes first.
> Mike

Dear Mike,

I love you, too, even though you are a man and everyone knows (well, Dale Courtney and
Doug
Farris know) that all lesbians HATE all men.

I will go to the penalty box for two posts.  Why?  Because you and I both know that will
come
before I stick purely to the issues and resist things like the hamster on a treadmill
crack.  (I'm
sorry, but these analogies come to me in a dream.  I must use them or die.  Re-read your
Shakespeare.  He was much better -- and much funnier -- than I am, but equally rude, mean,

and directly personal.)

Smooches, or, rather, Death to Smoochy,
Joan