[Vision2020] PTSD

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:43:38 PST 2006

I always defer my experience to those with more experience Phil. I am just
not sure that that is the case here. Have you been through advanced
infantry, Ranger or Airborne trianing? As far as I noticed there wasn't any
dwelling on the niceities of the human condition within that training
regime.

The nasty enterprise I think (only my own thoughts now) you are engaged in
is blowing your own horn to make people think you are more than you really
are.

James Reynolds