[Vision2020] PTSD

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:09:04 PST 2006

James

Anybody reading your reposted comments can pretty easily see what was being
suggested by you with regards to infantry training depersonalizing the
trainee and making them lose their humanity.  Your further comments on PTSD
suggested that frontline troops would return all scarred by the syndrome.

Its may be easy for you to feel or suggest that its a support for Iraqi War
or not kind of thing, but what you fail to mention is that Anti Iraq war
Vets also called you on your statement and you then posted insulting
comments to them as well.

Phil Nisbet