[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (January 29, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 29 17:15:30 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

This week's show was exceptional as Auntie and Bro "C" indulged in banter,
both humorous and serious, concerning Wal-mart, Washington state's recent
passage of a gay rights amendment, and liberal evangelicals.  Bro "C"'s
contribution of Maureen Dowd's January 25, 2006 article from the New York
Times was particularly entertaining.

If, for some reason (known only to you and your bail bondsman), you were
unable to tune in, the show is available to download at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

To reflect what I considered to be somewhat of a theme of this show, I have
added (at the end) my personally selected song ("Smiling Faces" by
Undisputed Truth) dedicated to the Moscow Whinery (managed by none other
than His Whineyness Doug Wilson) located at the southeast corner of Fifth
and Washington.

In addition to signing out one of five DVD copies of Michael Hayes' "My
Town" from the Moscow Public Library (as suggested by Auntie), you may also
download "My Town", in its entirety from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/My_Town.htm

Take care, Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.