[Vision2020] mangling spanish

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 29 15:14:20 PST 2006

By the way, what's a muchacho?  Is it like an amigo?

Yes, No, kinda sorta. I an pretty sure it technically means boy or young boy. I was misusing it to mean homies, fellows, compadres, pals, associates, chums or friend.

So does this format make for the tidier, more succinct message that you desire? Definitely more of a pain in the ass to create. Is there a definitive way to reply to a forum post that's easy and still meets your stringent guidelines for "netiquette?"

later, ese.
gc