[Vision2020] the pledge

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Jan 29 13:54:49 PST 2006

Keely, Don, Jackie, et al,

I am afraid that all of you do not appreciate the near omnipotence of Donovan and how fortunate we are to have his persistent, unyielding, awash with agape guidance.

>From his postings it is clear that not only is he smarter, better informed, and holds a morally superior position to any individual*** on V 2020 on any subject what-so-ever, but he is clearly smarter, better informed and morally superior to the collective knowledge, intelligence, and moral outlooks of all on V 2020 taken together.

As soon as you as all of realize this undeniable fact, then all will just accept as absolutely true his first pronouncement on any subject and not even think of responding.  Perfection cannot be improved upon (as I am sure those fortunate enough to be victims of his caregiving realize).

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

***With the possible exception of Christ Church Cultmaster Douglas James Wilson who is omnipotent -- witnessed by the fact that the Cultmaster's Bible does not have sidebars like Donovan's has.