[Vision2020] the pledge

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 08:17:10 PST 2006

Wrong again Donovan. My political beliefs have never been posted on this
board so you haven't a clue about my political beliefs. But I do have a Masters
Degree in Business Administration and the rise of dominant companies like
Standard Oil in the 1890's, or Carnegie Steel in the same period and I would
argue Walmart and some other very large present day companies are NOT the result
of free markets but of laissez faire unfettered capitalism. The regulatory
side  of the free market has failed in the United States and what we have is
oligopoly  and/or fledgling monopoly both of which are described as detrimental
to free  markets by no less a personage than Adam Smith who just happened to
coin the  term free markets as we know it.

Don  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mahatma Gandhi