[Vision2020] Not Good Neighbors

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:07:10 PST 2006

In order to be considered part of the academic community, doesn't one
actually have to be a certified, trained or at the very least experienced
and recognized academic peer?

Does writing a book, no matter how poorly researched or how inaccurate it
may be, automatically make one a member of the academia?

J  :]