[Vision2020] Are you ready?? Cabin Fever at the Latah Fairgrounds!

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 11:41:24 PST 2006

Plans for the First Annual Cabin Fever Picnic are
rapidly coming together!

This party is going to be a great place to get to know
each other and have a lot of fun! I don’t know about
you, but one of my favorite things is to meet new
people.

We have live music, by Milo, thanks to Mr. Nisbet...
so dig your dancin’ shoes out of the back of the
closet.

Items are needed for the silent auction. We have a few
donations thus far
 The quilt, some artwork, and
whatever you might want to bring.

As Vision 2020 is an admixture of people, opinions,
politics and views
 The money raised from the silent
auction will go to the non-profit, which the BUYER
will choose.  Jennifer McFarland is overseeing this
event.

As Ellen mentioned, it would be great to have an idea
of how many of you will be going to this history
making, First Annual Cabin Fever Party.

I am looking forward to, and am very excited to meet
each of the people behind the names, family member and
friends
 also those of you that lurk, and don’t post,
please feel welcome, this is an event for everyone!

More to follow!

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~