[Vision2020] Divisiveness and blogs - Cabin Fever, etc...

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 10:08:35 PST 2006

*smiling*

A great idea Tom... I am taking my camera, and will
email you the photos I take.

When chatting, or using a listserve like this, I have
seen perfectly civil conversations fall to pieces,
because one or the other took something said
incorrectly... sometimes, very, very wrong... I like
to laugh, and joke around... and when posting, tend to
use descriptions such as my *smiling* above to allow
the reader to know my mood...

The net is conversation on another level... we
obviously can't see each other, and when opposite
sides discuss, it sometimes turns into something ugly,
like a food fight in the 6th grade cafeteria!

Now... about the picnic... I'll make a new post on
what is happening.

I am sorry you won't be there Tom, enjoy your weekend.
*smile* See you at the next picnic, or before.

Janesta