[Vision2020] Divisiveness and blogs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 28 09:34:40 PST 2006

As much as I would much rather attend the Vision 2020 Cabin Fever Picnic, I
will be spending that weekend (Super Bowl and all) at my sister-in-law's
place up in the Silver Valley.

If anybody would be so kind as to take some photos, I would sincerely
appreciate it if they could provide me copies so that I may post them to the
First Annual Vision 2020 Cabin Fever Picnic website.

How about it, guys?

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.