[Vision2020] I win!

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jan 27 17:17:19 PST 2006

Wayne,

Just to clarify, that is providing the context of what many folks at the
Kirk would say (or might say), along with "slew of shit" and other
descriptions.  The editorial comment that was owned by me was my note in the
comments that I've enjoyed my discussions with you.  Just wanted to make
sure that was clear.  I thought your note was insightful and well written.

Thanks

Michael Metzler

My signature as it appears with Michael Metzler's editorial comment on

http://poohsthink.com/

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox) [the most vile intolerista there ever was --
displays porno on this list]

deco at moscow.com

Anyone want to dethrone me?