[Spam] [Vision2020] Bluegrass in Moscow

Michael Curley curley at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 27 12:02:39 PST 2006

Thanks for the info Tim.  While I sure hope to attend, you can bet
your cookies that I will keep a close eye on my cake...

Mike

Date sent:      	Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:21:49 -0800 (PST)
From:           	Tim Lohrmann <timlohr at yahoo.com>
To:             	vision2020 at moscow.com
Copies to:      	aerial at uidaho.edu
Subject:        	[Spam] [Vision2020] Bluegrass in Moscow

    Local string band "Hard to Please" will perform Bluegrass, Old Time
    Country and Gospel Music at the One World Cafe on Saturday 2/28 from
    8:30-10:30.

     What are people saying about Hard to Please?

     "This is the best band to ever play at Good Sam" -resident of Good
    Sam

     "That blonde takes the cake"
     -another resident of Good Sam