[Vision2020] just for fun

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Jan 27 11:31:17 PST 2006

Untitled Documentthis is one of the cutest marketing plans I have seen in a while.
(see below)
the olive people set up a phony anti-olive website to lure in consumers.....
BL

  Dear Friend,

  It is distressing to learn that many of you have visited the site www.oliveconspiracy.com, which we have informed you is a fraudulent and frivolous attempt to besmirch the good name of California Ripe Olives. We repeat that California Ripe Olives are not involved in a conspiracy to undermine the American way of life. If you visit www.oliveconspiracy.com, it w! ill only encourage them to continue this ridiculous campaign, and waste everyone's valuable time. Thank you for your attention.

  California Ripe Olives

         California Olive Committee · 1903 N. Fine Ave. #102 · Fresno, CA 93727