[Vision2020] Response to Abortion Post

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 26 19:41:19 PST 2006

Actually, I have read it several times. Every time I do it seems to say
Chasuk is a pragmatist. Chasuk believes all things are relative. Chasuk
don't eat people unless he's very hungry and a child is a chicken dinner.
Chasuk draws the line at people shoes however. Gotta draw that line
somewhere, don't ya know.

Is that the gist of it?
gc