[Vision2020] RE: Daily News: Mayor defends decision to stop reciting pledge at council meetings

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 26 15:55:07 PST 2006

[Apologies if this shows up twice -- the first seems to have disappeared
into cyberspace.  SL]

Thanks for sharing this, Dan.

IMHO, it's yet another fine example of the unbalanced reporting that was one
of the factors that lead to me cancelling my subscription after something
like 17 years.

BTW & in case anyone from the Daily News is reading (I'm cc'ing Nathan
Alford), I ***still*** haven't received my refund.  According to my records,
I renewed my subscription for the six-month period of 7/23/2005 - 1/22/2006
and cancelled (after something like 17 years of subscribing) on 8/28/2005
and my delivery stopped on 8/29 or 8/30.

Harrumph!

On the bright side, I have to say the Daily News circulation was always
*excellent*!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****