[Vision2020] Solar Energy

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:51:38 PST 2006

As I was waiting for a light change today, I noticed what appeared to be
solar energy pads on top of the Co-Op.

Question:  If that is what those are, is there some logical, economical or
social reason that the new stores, big boxes, malls, etc. could not also
employ such devices?  They seem to have a lot of money, unlike the Co-Op, so
it would seem reasonable to assume they would be able to construct their
buildings in such an environmentally sound and friendly manner.

Anyone have an idea on this?

J  :]