[Vision2020] Re: Wal-Mart Clinic (was Abortion Post)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 21:34:21 PST 2006

Dr. Gier,

 You are right, a women's right  to affordable bread, milk, and medicine is secondary to having to drive  two hundred miles to get an abortion.

 If you wish a woman  to have easy affordable access to abortion why don't you just legislate  that Wal-Mart have an abortion department. They can even put in a drive  up window in the back of the pharmacy department.

  -DJA

Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com> wrote:  Nick, Melynda et. al.

  I  agree with Melynda's critique of your article on abortion, which echoed  with some different arguments some of the points I made in my post:

  Vision2020] A Woman's Right to Choose, Personal Choice & Social Harm

  Just in case you might want to respond to my points, thought I am just a lowly male!

  Ted Moffett