[Vision2020] Response to Abortion Post

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:16:30 PST 2006

Nick, Melynda et. al.

I agree with Melynda's critique of your article on abortion, which echoed
with some different arguments some of the points I made in my post:

*Vision2020] A Woman's Right to Choose, Personal Choice & Social Harm *

Just in case you might want to respond to my points, thought I am just a
lowly male!

Ted Moffett