[Vision2020] Wal-Mart, what else?

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Jan 25 10:44:39 PST 2006

Is there any report out there that uses the figures showing that Wal-Mart,
McDonalds and others hire people who are not necessarily well educated? If
they are taking some of those off the streets then there would be a trade
off. One of my questions would be were these employees on the dole before
they were hired or was it a result of working at Wal-mart? I knew several at
McDonalds were on the dole also but it is no longer so PC to complain about
Mickey D's the current attack is Wal-Mart. I'm not convinced that this is a
fair judgment of Wal-Mart.