[Vision2020] Tribune feature

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:35:38 PST 2006

Hells bells Bill, Wayne provided me with my 15 minutes last year.  Other
than the one article that pointed out that I work for Beer, I was not too
joyful from the experiance.  I would have to say that the Geologist Works
for Beer headline was, however, worth just about all of it though.

You ought to have Jeff Harkin and Roger Falen on that list for balance,
though Dapper Dan is indeed a great pick.

You are correct that you have to have Joan and Tom and Wayne.

How about Jennifer McFarland?  How about Nancy, even if she is the mayor and
too freaking proud to hang out with us low life V2020 types any more, LOL.

Phil Nisbet