[Vision2020] Tribune feature

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 24 17:27:59 PST 2006

Well, I'm certainly honored to be in such august company!  I'd be happy to
talk to him.

Thanks, Bill --

keely

From: "Bill London" <london at moscow.com>
To: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
CC: deveryone at potlatch.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Tribune feature
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:13:50 -0800

David Johnson of the Lewiston Tribune is working now on a feature article
about Moscow Vision 2020 (history, function, goals, etc).  He wants to
include a sidebar listing of the dozen or so most active and most
representative subscribers.  He asked me who I would list.  (The criteria:
over the last few months, the most regular posters, those who most directly
engage in the dialog on V2020, the most representative group to show the
diversity of opinion, etc)

I gave him my list:
Tom Hansen
Donovan Arnold
Joan Opyr (auntie e)
Rose Huskey
Keely Mix
Dan Carscallen
Pat Kraut
G. Crabtree
Phil Nisbet
Joe Campbell
art deco (Wayne Fox)
J. Ford

For the Tribune article, Johnson wants to contact all the dozen on the list
(by phone) for just a few quick questions about why you participate  PLUS
get a photo to publish.

and now, the issue is passed to you...do you agree with that list?  who
would you add or subtract?  .....if you are listed, do you want to remain on
the list?

Johnson would like everyone to discuss this list of 12 on V2020, and when a
final list results, he would like to have those on the list contact him by
email (at deveryone at potlatch.com) and provide their phone numbers.

Are you ready for your 15 seconds of fame?
BL

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com