[Vision2020] vets and PTSD

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:07:37 PST 2006

YOU need to get real.  Seventeen yr. olds are a rarity, not a norm.

And you need to remember that John Wayne died in the "Green Beret" movie -
while saving a "native child" from the enemy.

No one is romanticizing anything.  Things were tough, rough and at points
scary as hell; but we were still not told "open fire on whomever".

I gather by your sentiments you never served.  Perhaps you need to leave the
memories to those that actually served.

J  :]