[Vision2020] pot luck

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Jan 24 12:02:39 PST 2006

Yes, Imbolc/Candlemas/Brigid's Day is on the 2nd. However, even religion
bows to reality. Tough to have a full celebration during the work week.
We have given in to "within 3 days on either side of the actual date".
Wiccans being, in general, less dogmatic about these things, it works for
us!

Have fun at the potluck. I will lift a glass of meade in your direction!
Debi