[Vision2020] Advertising on New West Magazine

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Jan 24 21:29:43 PST 2006

Hey, Joan, we are planning to open for business as a retreat spot next summer. I am all for an
advert in New West. We have a great 10 person (12 if you all like each other a bunch) sweat
lodge, dutch oven meals, tent sites, and lots of paths and sitting spots. Also a great
meditation and teaching circle, and we abut the Virgil Phillips Farm! Still some county
paperwork to do, but we are getting there....

Debi Robinson-Smith
Raven Croft Organics