Fwd: [Vision2020] 1/20/06 Argonaut: Learning safe sex the hard way

sean o2design at wsu.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:11:08 PST 2006

Was the message here that abstenance is the only
safe approach, to take a blood draw and have it
tested before engaging in another sex act with a
relative stranger, or that one needs to put a
ziploc in your mouth before oral sex in lieu of
an oral condom?

Probably none of the latter.  It's probably just
another "oh well we're all going to have sex so
let's just, as they used to say on Hill St.
Blues, 'be careful out there' "

Assumptions are great until reality rocks one's world.

--
Thanks,

         Sean Michael
         .dwg