[Vision2020] Re: Light Pollution/ What's up with Tidyman's??

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Sun Jan 22 21:21:47 PST 2006

I also support the county's ordinance, as I have supported the City's. But
the City's is gutless when it comes to pre-existing offenders. There is a 20
year grace period to bring non-conforming lights into conformance, meaning
2025.

Now, we have been fortunate that our neighbor Tidyman's went out of business
and their parking lot has been darkened -- until last week. For 7 days now
the lights on the façade and parking lot are on all night long. Does anyone
know that gives over there? I see no sign of people working, but perhaps
someone was and forgot to turn out the lights? Any clues?